Spinach and Artichoke Dip
This dip recipe came from a friend who is a good
cook. It is the best spinach artichoke dip I have tasted!
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
1 6 oz. bag of baby spinach
1 10-12 oz. can of non-marinated artichoke hearts (very important to use
artichoke hearts in water, not the marinated kind)
1 large pinch of grated reduced fat Monteray Jack cheese
ľ cup grated parmesan cheese
1 splash of milk
1 tsp. of Vegenaise or low-fat mayo
2 cloves minced garlic
1 tbsp. minced onion
2 tbsp. Olive oil
Salt and pepper
1) Finely chop spinach. Cut artichoke hearts into quarters.
2) Stir together all of the ingredients, except spinach and artichoke
hearts, in a large bowl.
3) Add the spinach and artichoke hearts and mix. Use a wooden spoon and
stir carefully so you donít mush up the artichoke hearts.
4) Firmly pack dip mixture into small-to-medium size casserole dish.
5) Cook for 35-45 minutes or until top is bubbly brown.
6) Serve hot with crackers. Dip should stay warm for about an hour.
Return to Top
Send an E-mail
to get added to the Vegetarian Light weekly email!