Claire's Almost-Fudge Chocolate Bars
If you are torn between your craving for chocolate and your desire to eat healthy, try these Vegan cookies.
1 tsp. vanilla
1) Put honey and peanut butter in a microwave safe dish and heat for 3-4 minutes. Stir several times during the heating.
2) Remove from microwave and stir in vanilla and cocoa powder.
3) Chop dates in a food processor.
4) Add the honey-peanut butter mixture and peanuts, and process until well-mixed.
5) Spray a 9 x 9 inch square pan, and press mixture into pan.
6) Place in refrigerator and chill until the mixture is firm.
7) Cut into bars.
8) Store in refrigerator or freezer.
Send an E-mail to get added to the Vegetarian Light weekly email!